Thank you both for that. No promotion code and the business report for the days validates the purchase at the full price I was selling for….still pending though so I will keep an eye.
Thank you for your help.
Hi Regan it is on the way to Amazon, I was told it would arrive around 18 July but hasn’t. Thanks.
Thanks Geri, I suspected as much, thanks for confirming that.
My organic listing disappeared late yesterday and is still not back today. I started to panic when I realized the same thing had happened to my top 3 competitors, their sponsored listing was there but their organic listing, unless amazon choice or similar it did not appear. My competitor’s organic listings were always high and my organic listing was around there too.
I have just carried out another search – the top competitor’s organic listing is there and high but the other 2 competitors’ organic listings are still not there.
I cannot see my organic listing even after searching down the pages.
Be interested as always to see the response from Coaches.
I would like to go cover optimization of PPC campaign, what exactly are we aiming for in various ad campaigns, when to reduce bid, when to add KWs to different ad campaigns, when to increase/decrease budgets, etc. would be really helpful. Do negative words just go into negative exact or also phrase, etc.
Anything that can be done about ASINs coming up on auto I have 36 of them, is that normal? One has 14 clicks but 3 sales, another 23 clicks and 0 sales, 7 clicks, and 1 sale. How do so many of them come up in Auto is because the customer has just clicked on that ASIN before or for any other reason?
Strategy over raising price, especially when competitors drop their price.
As you can tell from the above, I am not totally understanding PPC and also how to optimise confidently.
Also, I am not getting very many reviews, I got 2 x 5* feedback and have sent them an email as per training but not heard anything of course I know this won’t work every time. I have 2 emails set up in Feedback Whiz, 3 days after shipping with introduction and tips, and 8 days after shipping asking for a review. I don’t have an insert. It could be the type of product, could be used for some time up to months, for normal use. Just to see if there is anything I am missing or I can do?
Thanks Jo, I have a friend check it and she saw the same as me, very strange. I have 12 plus 178 with 148 transferring and 96 inbound, and I asked the questions last week and Isaac said customers can purchase but it might show a little longer date, but should sort very soon. Thank you.
Hi, thank you for your response and explanation of drip-feeding.
Thank you Amanda for sending an email with her offer of help with SA but I haven’t received an email, I have of course checked my junk.
Further to my previous post should have said that the stock is showing as inbound plus another shipment (300 altogether). Thanks.
Thank you Kevin and Amanda,
Everything you both said has gone around my head and I suppose as I went forward with this product and saw the margins fall over the last few months, not just weeks, and putting the figures into the PAB would I go forward with it now? The figures in the PAB are the new figures.
If I can sell enough units at a higher price that would be the answer, and hopefully the shipping will come down in the long term to give me better margins to make the product viable.
I would have liked to see reviews come in to make sure customers like the product, but that could take some time on this type of product.
Can I clairfy what you mean by drip feed, staggering production/freight, would that mean supplier giving me part of an order in chunks? I don’t think they would do that…how would I ask? Can I clarify please exactly what you mean and how this would work?
0.15c increase was on the product, shipping atm the same, although I was hoping it would come down a little for 2nd order as the first was just before CNY and was told it was extremely high because of that. Margins were low already due to increased COGS let alone competitor price dropping. I can look into air freight, my product is 1kg. I look around for quotes all the time and this has been the most competitive.
I have tried with the cost of production.
If I am going to move forward with this product I will need to order now as the factory are saying 30 days at least and that will already make it likely I will run out of stock.
The price from the supplier won’t drop unless I order 5,000 units, I am thinking of ordering the same again which would give me time to look for another supplier, that supplier has my mold. If I had a SA and my intention was to get one, whilst this order is being produced they could find me an alternative supplier perhaps. I am not sure I am at the point of a SA on retainer but this might be an idea, do you have an idea of cost of this please Amanda and how it all works?
I had thought of getting an SA to assess that but wasn’t sure about the viability of the product, but I will keep moving forward now that you know the costs and you still think there is profit to be made.
moving forward –
Please advise on SA Amanda
Put in 2nd order for 1,260 units (same as previous order) to have some stock and give me time to get a SA to source for me and give advice on COGS.
Move forward with launch and optimise at 2 weeks which is Tuesday 27th April?
Anything I have forgotten?
Thanks again for your help.
Thank you Kevin,
I launched 9 days ago on the 13th so has just been over a week. $11.99 to start but mainly at $12.99. I was wondering if it best to optimize at this time. When I researched the product the top competitor was $18.98 now they are $15.99, another competitor is $14.99. 3 top competitors, $14.99 regularly, $15.99, and $16.99, all seem to be holding their price.
As further point competitors have dropped their price by another $1 each. The main thing I would like to establish if it is worth moving forward given the drop in competitor price since initial figures of PAB, COGS higher due to shipping and a further supplier price increase.
I am ranking top page one and have been after the first few days.
I attach the metrics showing conversation
Hi Kristin, That’s a shame, do you mean 9 hours ahead of UK? I don’t know if there were time mix-ups because around 4 members logged in from 7.30pm and 8pm, so not entirely sure if they were given the wrong time or if it’s the summertime changes in different countries?
Personally, I am still waiting on 3pl to get me set up in FBM, I had a delay of 6 boxes which they were waiting for, but I phoned them yesterday and they agreed to get me going, I am waiting on an email from them to go through this! I did have a sale yesterday through FBA which surprised me as I haven’t activated my PPC campaigns as yet and I was middle of page 2 and $2/3 more than competitors placed at the top of page 1 for top 3 keywords! I assume that’s a good sign for my Keywords and listing! For my top two 2 keywords, I am now on page 1 around 2/3 way down? Hoping to activate and get going today/tomorrow!