Reply To: Should I do the launch with ASIN restock limits?

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Should I do the launch with ASIN restock limits? Reply To: Should I do the launch with ASIN restock limits?

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

You’re welcome.  Comments/answers again in bold:

1. So should it be a separate listing or just FBM condition (or is it the same)? – watch the training I shared below.  We are recommending you use the FBM condition.  This means both FBA and FBM offers are listed under one listing (just like you were another seller).
  2. In case I have friends in the US and in case they agree to store my cartons – would I still need 3PL? – yes you will no doubt still need a 3PL because you need the backup to mitigate being out of stock at any point.   Even if you ship into Amazon in pieces, you may not able to keep up if you have good sales AND, most importantly, Amazon is taking a minimum of 3 weeks to check in FBA inventory so if you don’t have a back up for cover you for delays, there is a high risk you’ go out of stock at some point. (and we all know how painful that is, and how it destroys a launch and ranking)