Reply To: According to the Amazon UK rules, I can use only FBA in Q4. Strategies, please!

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion According to the Amazon UK rules, I can use only FBA in Q4. Strategies, please! Reply To: According to the Amazon UK rules, I can use only FBA in Q4. Strategies, please!

Claudia B
Claudia B
Participant

Thank you very much for your advice, Jo C. Your experience in this category is invaluable; may I ask you some further advice and information, please?

Issac, I’m grateful to you for pointing out that I’m a new seller; besides learning all the processes and doing the work, it also takes time to get the right mindset (which, togheter with changing the habits requires around 60 days, as my mentor John Assaraf says it).

Amanda, thank you for explaining which processes are involved in the 5 requirements for using FBM in toy category in Q4 in UK. We discussed a few weeks ago how important is to have a Roadmap, in order to plan; I remember that other colleagues said that it would be very useful for them, too. Now I need it even more, in order to see what is doable and how I can successfully manage the situation.

Would it be possible, dear Mentors, to make a Roadmap for us, the new sellers, with the processes involved in each stage, togheter with the estimated timeline for each stage? (for example, Issac told us yesterday that researching for a product should take 3-4 weeks).

Thank you!