Reply To: OFFICE HOURS – 03 August – Post Questions by Sunday @ 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion OFFICE HOURS – 03 August – Post Questions by Sunday @ 5pm EST Reply To: OFFICE HOURS – 03 August – Post Questions by Sunday @ 5pm EST

Jessica M
Jessica M
Participant

Selling approval needed for “lighting” category.

I also posted this in the forum because I literally JUST stumbled onto this product and I am too late to submit this question into the call today. But I am posting it here as well just in case it is needed for the call.

I think I have found an amazing product that fits my niche and shows the following on my PAB:

• 51% profit
  • 280% ROI
  • $3473 monthly profit (exceeds my SMART goal)
  • And is $1178.24 below my 1st order budget
  • My keyword has a SV of 14,371
  • It actually has green lights across every column in the PAB

However!!! It is in the lighting category and as I was trying to use my Seller Central Account to estimate the average CPC for the main keyword, I received the following notice: “You need to request approval for LIGHTING.”

Because the approval is asking me for all these documents, I am wondering how I should proceed. I haven’t gotten to any training beyond Module 6 and don’t want to jump ahead. But how will I show these documents in order to see if I will be allowed to sell in this category if I have not purchased anything yet? I am concerned about proceeding with this product idea and then possibly not being able to actually sell it.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Jessica MJessica M.