Reply To: Email automation to customers rejected by Amazon

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Email automation to customers rejected by Amazon Reply To: Email automation to customers rejected by Amazon

Regan Blee
Regan Blee
Keymaster

Debbie, that is not good news and I can understand that you are stressed about this . . . but it is not the end of the world so let’s work through it.

Firstly, some perspective . . .
The emails are not critical to the running of your business.  Generally, business emails have poor open and read rates.  On Amazon about a third of customers are opted out of emails anyway so they’ll never even get it, let alone read it.  Your current emails are trying to do 2 things:

1. build engagement with your customers.  That’s good but I can tell you from experience that only a tiny percentage of people will respond.
  2. ask for reviews.  You still have the ‘Request a Review’ button which produces probably better results than emails do.

Having said that, proactive emails are nice to have so it will be worth asking for your privileges to be reinstated.

What to do

You can submit an appeal.  The restriction email says
<p style=”text-align: center;”>Has your messaging been restricted in error?
If you believe there has been an error, please submit an explanation to Seller Support https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html. Your explanation should include evidence or examples that demonstrate that your messaging in the last month doesn’t commit any of the aforementioned prohibited actions.” </p>
I suggest that you draft an appeal and you can post it here for review if you wish before submitting it.

It is important to remember that appeals will get nowhere if you are argumentative, deny any wrongdoing or blame others.  It needs to admit the wrongdoing (even though accidental), profusely apologise for it, promise to never do it again and set out the action plan for future policy adherance.

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Regan BleeRegan Blee.