Reply To: One Chinese seller have stolen all my images and bullets! What can I do?

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion One Chinese seller have stolen all my images and bullets! What can I do? Reply To: One Chinese seller have stolen all my images and bullets! What can I do?

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

Hi Joanna,

Ahh right. Sorry, I missed that.   Okay, one step would be to Cease and Desist to the seller and adapt it to the Copywrite infringement.  We don’t have a REAL template but here is one I have used that has been successful when a seller has used our text  – so take part of this is you like and adapt it to you own:

======================

LEGAL NOTICE TO CEASE & DESIST

Rights Owner’s Intellectual Property (IP): [ADD YOUR COMPANY NAME]

Rights Owner’s ASIN: [ADD YOUR ASIN]

Dear [ADD NAME OF THE OTHER SELLER],

It has come to our attention that your Company “[ADD THEIR NAME]” is using [ADD YOUR PRODUCT NAME AND TITLE]”” listing and images without our permission or authorization. These are copyright images produced and solely owned by [ADD YOUR COMPANY NAME]. As [ADD THEIR COMPANY] is using these images to divert traffic to your listing on Amazon Marketplace, you are in copyright violation, copyright infringement and demonstrating unfair competition activities, classified under international law.

This letter serves as your Legal Notice to immediately remove the plagiarised listing images from your Listings on all Marketplaces, websites or marketing efforts, or face legal sanctions under applicable International (International Bureau of WIPO located in Geneva, Switzerland), Federal and State law.

============

I hope that helps you get rid of them. Good luck!