Reply To: According to the Amazon UK rules, I can use only FBA in Q4. Strategies, please!

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion According to the Amazon UK rules, I can use only FBA in Q4. Strategies, please! Reply To: According to the Amazon UK rules, I can use only FBA in Q4. Strategies, please!

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

Great and perfect advice from Jo!  This is a good recommendation.

Let me also break down the message from Amazon and let you know what this means for you: (Amazon text in bold):

• Your first sale on Amazon must be prior to September 1, 2020 and does not need to be specific to Toys & Games.   Your listing needs to be LIVE on amazon and customers buying through your listing before this date.  But the order can be fulfilled by Amazon, you or your 3PL (we are recommending it is fulfilled as a FBM order through your 3PL)

• You must have processed and dispatched at least 25 seller-fulfilled orders from August 15, 2020 to October 14, 2020. – List your product and generate sales, selling more than 25 units AND shipping each one, for each one to reach the customer before the deadline of October 14th.  If you are doing a launch at that time, this will be very easy.
  • Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% from September 15, 2020 to October 14, 2020. – If you are using a 3PL to fulfill FBM order, this is one of them and something for you to oversee, track, and ensure (you’ll ask them for a 0% order cancel rate).   The 3PL should NOT cancel any orders during the time above.
  • Your late dispatch rate must be no greater than 4% from September 15, 2020 to October 14, 2020. – Again, if you are using a 3PL to fulfill FBM order, this is one of them and something for you to oversee, track, and ensure (you’ll ask them for a 0% late dispatch rate).   The 3PL should NOT be late with any order leaving their warehouse.  So their adherence to their order processing time is essential.  And you will add a few days onto their time in your inventory setting for this product too. (see our FBM training on this)
  • Your order defect rate must be no greater than 1% as of October 14, 2020. – This is your seller metric.  It is there to ensure Sellers are advertising and supplying quality goods to Amazon customers.   You’ll protect this through a thorough sourcing process and inspection and selecting a product that has a low risk of breaking/failing etc

I hope this extra detail helps you.