Reply To: Email automation to customers rejected by Amazon

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Email automation to customers rejected by Amazon Reply To: Email automation to customers rejected by Amazon

Debble W
Debble W
Participant

Hi Regan

I have gone back four months of Amazon emails and have not received an email advising why blocking emails.  The message that is in red is as attached file.

I raised a case with Amazon 28th May and this was their response:

Emails to customers being blocked
ID6072800112
Answered Case
View Your Case and Request Log
Answered cases cannot be reopened after 5 days with no activity. If you need help with an issue, please contact us.
Amazon
May 31, 2020 06:06 PM
Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,
You have been temporarily restricted from proactively initiating new email conversations with customers because we detected one or more of the following prohibited actions in your communications:
* You are using [Important] in the subject line or contact reason ‘Additional Information Required’ when it is not necessary to complete an order.
* You are sending marketing or promotions.
* You are either incentivising or manipulating product or seller reviews.
* You are asking for the same review repeatedly.
* You are sending links or attachments that are not necessary to complete the order.
* We have received an excessive number of customer complaints about your unsolicited messages.

This restriction is temporary and doesn’t affect your ability to sell in Amazon stores. It will be automatically lifted after 30 days without requiring any action from you. Please review your customer communications and ensure that you are not committing any of the above prohibited actions. Continued disregard of our communication guidelines may result in account deactivation.

If you have questions about this policy, refer to our Communication Guidelines at:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/external/G1701?referral=AWAMFGMR141A5_A30OBWOGV9TS4V

You can still respond to customer questions by email, in Seller Central or with the Seller app. When proactively initiating a conversation with a customer that is necessary for completing an order, you can use our predefined templates in Seller Central by clicking on the customer’s name on the Manage Orders page. Our predefined templates help you contact customers using standardised language. We also automatically translate the templates to the customer’s preferred language.

We don’t require you to request reviews because our systems already do that on your behalf, at no cost to you. If you would still like to request a review for a specific order, we recommend that you use the Request a Review feature on the Order Details page instead of asking the customer via email or Buyer-Seller Messaging.
More guidance on safely requesting product reviews from Amazon customers is available here:
https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/gp/help/G698QJEQJZFEXSAT?referral=AWAMFGMR141A5_A30OBWOGV9TS4V

There is no appeal path for this action. However, as mentioned above, this is temporary and your ability to proactively message buyers will be reinstated after the 30 day restriction is over. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

You will be notified when the restriction is over or you would directly be able to send messages.

Please let us know how we did.

Were you satisfied with the support provided?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I don’t know when the 30 day restriction started but has not ended!  I have raised this with Amazon and waiting for a response.  On receipt of the above response I reviewed all my emails and discussed this with Helium 10 to ensure comply.

On Helium 10 for last 30 days:

Sent emails: 397

Shipped: 193

Opened emails: 0

No URL’s in the emails or references to any other product other than the product customer purchased.

I am stumped, just expect email automation to be working as it did with ManagebyStats and wondering if move back to them will still have the same issue with Amazon?  Below is my open case to Amazon – is their more information I could give them to resolve asap?

………………………………………………………………………….

debbie@majesticpeacock.com
Jul 28, 2020 09:08 AM
HiPlease refer to case 6072800112 that was raised on 28th May. I have checked emails from Amazon over 4 months and have not received an email advising the reasons why emails being blocked.

From the case response I checked all my email communications with Helium 10 to ensure I comply to Amazon rules iro emails to customers. The communication states that after 30 days emails would be reinstated:

”There is no appeal path for this action. However, as mentioned above, this is temporary and your ability to proactively message buyers will be reinstated after the 30 day restriction is over. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. ”

I don’t know when the 30 days started as been months and has not ended? I have not received any communication email from Amazon in this respect even after the 28th May – it is now 28th July.

I am happy to send you copies of email communications for your review to demonstrate that I do comply in order to get this resolved? But suspect you should be able to see these as goes thru Amazon?

Look to your urgent attention and any further information please let me know.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Thanks

Debbie