Reply To: Amazon is deleting my reviews during re-launch. Using launch service

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Amazon is deleting my reviews during re-launch. Using launch service Reply To: Amazon is deleting my reviews during re-launch. Using launch service

Noelia G
Participant

Hi Isaac,

My account is not suspended I believe they sent a warning notice:

“Dear seller we understand you may have offered compensation for customer reviews (cite terms of service)… If this continues, it may result in account deactivation.”

I think my case is pretty unique given that I had already been selling my product for a year with very little success and reviews coming in at a super slow pace. When I started the relaunch with Real Product Talk (RPT) I first noticed my reviews were disappearing and I believe they must have an algorithm or something that triggers (maybe something like after deleting 10+ reviews during a certain time frame from repeat reviewers they send this warning notice).

I bundled 83 reviews with the rise and rank offer. I think, 83 reviews was too much on my part, perhaps I would have gone under the radar if I would have purchased 25 reviews instead. I am not sure how RPT select their participants but I ended up with reviews that contained videos and pictures. I can see how this could have raised a red flag given that my listing was pretty dormant in reviews. I take ownership of this, since I should have thought about this as a business owner. I could have requested they ask their clients to give more star ratings and written reviews instead of pictures and videos. I should have directed them to a more “natural” approach given my history. RPL was very flexible and responsive to all my questions and requests. For now, my review count is decent, I can continue on with organic reviews from here. I asked the launch service to re-direct the remaining reviews to my FB page. I’ll move on and focus on other aspects of my business like product selection. — BTW — I now have brand analytics and am so happy 🙂

I hope this helps.

Noelia