Reply To: Amazon is deleting my reviews during re-launch. Using launch service

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Amazon is deleting my reviews during re-launch. Using launch service Reply To: Amazon is deleting my reviews during re-launch. Using launch service

Noelia G
Participant

Hello! Just an update to my original concern about my account being deactivated after using a re-launch service. I received an email from Amazon regarding “further investigation of my account as they understand that I may have provided compensation in exchange for reviews.” They have cited the terms of service policy.

I suspect they may have gathered this information by either tracking customers who tend to leave frequent positive reviews, perhaps they created a survey asking the customer if they had been refunded for their purchase, or a competitor could be a launch service subscriber? There has been a slight slow in sales possibly due to lack of sufficient stock. My second email triggers once items ship, so there is a bit of a delay in asking for reviews. However, a few reviews have come through in the last week.

At this point, I am not sure how to proactively solve this. I believe I have two options, the first one being the better one:

1.) Contact the launch service and ask them to stop any more reviews coming through, then wait to see what happens.

2.) Keep on and wait and see if they deactivate my account. This might mean that several of my reviews go away, and I don’t know what it will take to reinstate my account.

Has anyone else gone through this?

Thanks in advance

Noelia