Reply To: Title and bullet point review- Thank you!

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Title and bullet point review- Thank you! Reply To: Title and bullet point review- Thank you!

Isaac Kuhlman
Isaac Kuhlman
Keymaster

Hey Amin,

These are pretty good, but I think you have hidden some of the better benefits. ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me explain:

Title:

Tofu Press, Removes Water from Tofu, Adjustable Press to Control Optimal Tofu Moisture, Easy to Cleanย – You may need to add some more relevant keywords and terms in here to maximize effectiveness, but do not make it much longer…see suggestion below

Tofu Press – Removes Water From Tofu – Get Firm Tofu Instead of Mush – Adjustable Press to Control Optimal Tofu Moisture – Tofu Presser is Dishwasher Safe

Bullet Points:

REMOVES WATER FROM TOFU- Our tofu press readily removes water from tofu in 10 to 15 minutes, making sure the tofu will be yummy, and that it keeps its optimal texture and shape when stir-fried or grilled!

ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE โ€“ By cranking the knobs you will be in control of how much water you want to remove from the tofu, and have the perfect amount of moisture for your recipe!

FITS MOST TOFU BLOCKS- Our tofu press fits most tofu blocks, so that you donโ€™t need to cut the tofu in half just to fit it in the tofu press!

EASY TO CLEAN โ€“ This super tofu press can effortlessly be hand washed or tossed in the dishwasher for convenience.

EASY TO USE AND ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY โ€“ Long gone will be the days of soggy, wasted paper towels with a pile of heavy kitchen objects on the top, removing little water from tofu resulting in a bland mush! – The best benefit of this whole section is “NO MORE BLAND MUSH!” ๐Ÿ™‚

Here’s what my suggested headlines would look like based on your bullet points:

• GET FIRM TOFU, NOT MUSH
  • PERFECT MOISTURE FOR ANY RECIPE
  • THE RIGHT TEXTURE & SHAPE
  • REMOVE THE WATER NOT THE TASTE
  • EASY TO WASH, DISHWASHER SAFE TOO

And from those headlines, just use the follow up information in the bullet points above to fill out the rest of the copy. ๐Ÿ™‚