Reply To: request for feedback on my PAB

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion request for feedback on my PAB Reply To: request for feedback on my PAB

Regan Blee
Regan Blee
Keymaster

Philippe,
Thanks for your reply.
At this stage of selecting your product, it is critical that you have a deep and correct understanding of the products so that you can sell a high-quality product with good features and few flaws.  This enables you to move forward with a product that will stand out from competitors.  So, since I know pull up bars (I’ve sold more than the whole of page 1 on amazon.DE combined), I’m labouring the point of product features until you understand fully what I know.
I said earlier that “The bar is fairly simple but that can be a trap for young players as it is easy to assume that a generic version is fine.”  Perhaps I should have been more direct rather than using Australian colloquialisms.   If anyone sells the generic version and claims that it doesn’t need doormounts, then they do not know what they are doing and you can do better than them by providing a better product.

they all or at least the vast majority of them do sell the screw-in door mounts but they sell them as an accessory, a nice to have item not as a must have to be safe item.

It MUST have doormounts. If they sell it as an accessory, they have no idea about the product.

They don’t normally market themselves as screw-in door mounted bars.

Doormounts become the differentiator for smart sellers.

They say that they are perfectly safe up to 150kg as a friction mounted bar.

It is not safe without doormounts at any weight.  These competitors are clueless.

I say all this to clarify your understanding of the types of products.  Once you’ve got your understanding correct then you can make the right choice.  You may well still choose the Umi style (which is OK if you want to) but you’ll have done that with full knowledge.
P.S.  You will also need to get a full understanding of the safety issues with the Umi as well.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 2 weeks ago by Regan BleeRegan Blee.