Reply To: THURS Jul 16th – COACHING CALL –Post Q’s / Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion THURS Jul 16th – COACHING CALL –Post Q’s / Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST Reply To: THURS Jul 16th – COACHING CALL –Post Q’s / Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Claudia B
Claudia B
Participant

Hi Isaac, I need an advice on my strategy. I’m S2P week 5 now. As my category of interest is Toys and games, I would like to not miss Q4, or at least November and December. Fortunately, this category is not restricted in UK for the new sellers FBA, which makes my decision to sell at the beginning in UK even stronger. But I need to rush. So, I have two questions:

1. What are the drawbacks of registering only the words– title of my brand and tagline – as a TM? I don’t know how long it takes for designing a logo, but if I can save a couple of weeks now and do the logo afterwards it may be helpful. In UK, I researched and TM takes around 3 months for only words, and most people don’t hire a solicitor for this.

2. I know that my product needs a launching plan to run firstly, in order to get sales. But I don’t know how long it takes approximately, especially during winter holiday.

Bottom of line, my 3rd question is what you would do in my situation, based on what is doable and worth it. My 4th question is: when is it advisable my inventory to reach Amazon. (I’m also thinking that with all the importance that IPI has recently, it may be a beneficial start in Q4 and not in Q1) .

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Claudia BClaudia B.
  • This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Claudia BClaudia B.