Reply To: Bullet points – Coaches and Community we need your opinion

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Bullet points – Coaches and Community we need your opinion Reply To: Bullet points – Coaches and Community we need your opinion

Yisrael S
Participant

Hey Isaac,

Trying to turn these bullets into images (according to what i understand from the coaching correct me if I’m wrong). Please let me know what you think.

BULLET 1 💠 PREP FOOD FASTER & SLICE EASIER – After a long day of work or keeping the house in order, the last thing you want to do is slave away in the kitchen, and this knife sharpening stone will change your slicing from a struggle to a peaceful and relaxing experience saving your strength

IMAGE SUGGESTION:  HAPPY WOMAN SERVING HER FAMILY – SERVING PLATE WITH SLICED VEGGIES AND MEAT – WITH SUNSET IN THE WINDOW SHOWING THAT IT’S THE END OF THE DAY – whetstone in the background

TITLE SUGGESTION: “Prep food faster and easier”

BULLET 2 💠 SHARP KNIVES ARE SAFER & MORE ACCURATE – A sharp blade is predictable because when it slides through the surface of your food it won’t slip off and cut your fingers or counters, and this whetstone sharpening kit makes sure even your older knives are sharp and safe

IMAGE SUGGESTION:A combination of 2 pictures (like before and after) with a person cutting something fine (maybe an apple) and in the second picture someone rasing his hand showing all his fingers smiling and happy

TITLE SUGGESTION: “A sharp knife is a safe knife”

BULLET 3 💠 NO MORE SQUISHED FOODS – Some foods are hard to cut with a dull blade, and when you invest in a sharpening stone you make it easier to cut food quickly, shaving off precious kitchen time so that you can spend more time with your family and have delicious food that is cut properly

IMAGE SUGGESTION:DOUBLE PICTURE before and after – TOMATO SMASHED VS. TOMATO SLICED WITH THE SAME PERSON frustrated/HAPPY

TITLE SUGGESTION: NO MORE SQUISHED FOODS

BULLET 4 💠RESTORE YOUR OLD KNIVES TO NEW – Constantly buying new knives or sending them to a sharpening service is frustrating and can waste valuable time, money and energy, but just a few moments with this whetstone and your knife will be as good as new

IMAGE SUGGESTION:DOUBLE PICTURE – TOMATO SMASHED VS TOMATO SLICED WITH THE SAME PERSON SAD/HAPPY

TITLE SUGGESTION: NO MORE SQUISHED FOODS

BULLET 5 💠 CHOP, SLICE, DICE OR MINCE EASILY – Cut your veggies and meats easily when you have a sharp knife and know that you can easily perform the necessary cuts in order to prepare your food the right way so that you have the best food looking as good as you want it to look

IMAGE SUGGESTION:picture of the whetstone on a table surrounded by lots of fresh great looking cut up food

IMAGE SUGGESTION – option 2: a couple dancing in the kitchen holding serving plates – maybe one holding the whetstone

TITLE SUGGESTION: Finally, slice and dice easily