Reply To: POLL -> Which Brand Name / URL Do You Like Please/Thoughts? :-)

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion POLL -> Which Brand Name / URL Do You Like Please/Thoughts? :-) Reply To: POLL -> Which Brand Name / URL Do You Like Please/Thoughts? :-)

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

Following from my last reply, if however, you are unable to attain the Brand name ‘Eco Rivals’, I’ve added some comments on your names below – just ‘food for thought’.

Firstly – you have some great ideas here!   Well done on thinking so broadly.

1. Signature Eco — I like this one, it has some prestige to it and says exactly what it is, without sounds too pompous.
  2. Eco Classico – This is a very close 2nd in my books
  3. Super Star Eco – This would turn me off.   ‘superstar’ is a phrase used by the young. It’s playful, cheeky, and a little gimmicky.
  4. Eco Privilege – the word ‘privilege’ could put people off because it is linked to social status and class, which could upset people
  5. Impressively Eco – this one is the 3rd choice for me but possibly a bit too long?
  6. Swish Eco – the word ‘swish’ is overused and not really understood.  It’s potentially a bit too gimmicky
  7. Five Star Eco – The words 5-star don’t actually project the meaning.  So it is sometimes seen as a tacky way to convey top quality when the product or company is not.