Reply To: H10 or JS subscription shares – anyone like to join?

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion H10 or JS subscription shares – anyone like to join? Reply To: H10 or JS subscription shares – anyone like to join?

Jo Cumberpatch
Jo Cumberpatch
Keymaster

Ok all so I am doing this with H10 with a group of Amazon sellers I trust. The way we do it is:

– One of us sets up the account and pays the mthly subs

– The cost is divided by the number in the group and the rest of the group Paypal the money across once a month. We also agreed a months notice if you no longer wish to continue. This allows for a replacement member to be found or the total fee is divided by the reduced remaining members.

Its also worth considering the admin time for the person who sets this up – they do not want to spend time chasing you for payment, you must be proactive. I’d suggest you pay up front quarterly if you all agree to reduce the admin burden, again with a one month notice period before the end of the quarter. We have moved to this and its easier all round.

The person who set up just shares the login and password. Job done! We’ve had no issues sharing as long as we respect the payment and notice cycle so no one is left high and dry!!

Good luck!

Jo