Reply To: Bullet points – Coaches and Community we need your opinion

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Bullet points – Coaches and Community we need your opinion Reply To: Bullet points – Coaches and Community we need your opinion

Isaac Kuhlman
Keymaster

Hey Yisrael,

Yeah, so what I am NOT critiquing is the “emotional benefits”…this is the training that I taught to Rebecca who then did the videos on it. 🙂

What I AM critiquing is the fact that you are talking about a knife sharpener helping people COOK. The product does NOT help people cook…at all.

The product solves the problem of having dull knives. This in turn makes FOOD PREP easier (when they sharpen their knives). Also, it may help with SERVING the food (cutting a roast, for example) or even EATING the food if the sharpener sharpens things like Steak Knives.

So, what I am trying to get you to focus on is the parts it ACTUALLY helps with.

It does not help with cooking, and it would be very confusing to someone (like myself) who cooks a lot and knows that knife sharpeners and knives have nothing to do with the Cooking aspect of meals.

So, you can talk about the PREP part, and you can talk about the SERVE part (or even eating), but you can’t really speak about the COOK part, because this product doesn’t make cooking any more enjoyable or better…it doesn’t serve that purpose.

Does this make sense?