Reply To: THURS Jul 9th – COACHING CALL –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion THURS Jul 9th – COACHING CALL –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST Reply To: THURS Jul 9th – COACHING CALL –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Claudia B
Claudia B
Participant

Hi, I’m S2P week 4, and I have 5 questions:

1. May I get Brand Analytics from Amazon once I applied for TM (and TM is pending) or Amazon will provide it for me only when TM is approved (and I can use R instead of TM)?

2. If the second is true, as approval of TM takes 4 months in UK, what can I use instead Brand Analytics to get similar useful info for my Product Ideation?

3. Is there any material in the training that summarises step – by-step all that we need to do and when, all the processes that we get through and the estimated time to allocate, and also when we need to acquire something (e.g. Helium 10 or AMZ Suggestions Expender), sort of road map?

4. Can AMZ Suggestions Expender be used on a tablet?

5. Can you summarise which modules from Helium 10 are needed for this entire training? Or is the free version enough for a beginner?

Thank you! Claudia