Reply To: My BPS

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion My BPS Reply To: My BPS

Isaac Kuhlman
Isaac Kuhlman
Keymaster

Copy/Pasting so I can comment directly:

Ideal Client: For the older male who is looking for a functional accessory brand whilst still
maintaining a classic look. This gentleman is unique and original and benefits from a minimalistic
style. It is likely that this male will be over 30 years of age but under the age of 60.
Guy About Town believes that this gentleman will be capable of making his own decisions which
will make him stand out from the crowd. He will be independent and chooses to live life in his own
way and on his own terms.

For the adult male (35-55 years old) who is looking for functional accessories that maintain a classic look. This gentleman is unique and benefits from a minimalistic style. No stranger to making bold decisions or standing out from the crowd, this man is confident in himself and lives life on his own terms.

Market Definition: Guy About Town is the functional accessories brand that differentiates itself by
being original and unique for the man who lives boldly.

Brand Promise: Guy About Town will provide you with well priced, good quality and unique
products that are useful and fit for purpose whilst still maintaining a classical look This will allow
you to feel confident and at ease in any situation.

Reason to Believe: We are gentlemen who believe in our product range. So much so, that
we will constantly be found wearing these functional accessories with pride. We care about our
appearance and also the perception of others. We are regularly being asked about our products
too and we have no hesitation in pointing potential customers in the right direction towards Guy
About Town.

I took out the reference to the “older man,” because I think if you just choose the age range of 35-55 you get the exact same target audience without calling them old or middle-aged. Lol

Let me know what you think of the other suggestions.