Reply To: MON July 6th – OFFICE HOURS – Post Questions by Sun 5th @ 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion MON July 6th – OFFICE HOURS – Post Questions by Sun 5th @ 5pm EST Reply To: MON July 6th – OFFICE HOURS – Post Questions by Sun 5th @ 5pm EST

Jessica M
Jessica M
Participant

My questions for Office Hours based on feedback received from my Creative Brief:

1. I am challenged with coming up with ideas for logos I like. I am usually able to see something and know if I like it, but I can’t think of it on my own. Actually, I can have some ideas in my head sometimes of what I want, but it is “blurry” and I can’t describe it. How do I go about finding logos I like? I just did google searches for logos that had “words” or “themes” that went with my home, garden, joy, relaxing, and fun brand. That is how I came up with the items in my “samples.” But none of my examples are “actually” what I want for my logo. Is there some tool I can use to generate ideas of logos besides 99designs?
  2. Along the same line, for the competition aspect of the brief, am I understanding correctly that it is also about showing similar logos to what you are looking for and want them to “exceed” rather than sending examples of actual competition?