Reply To: MON July 6th – OFFICE HOURS – Post Questions by Sun 5th @ 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion MON July 6th – OFFICE HOURS – Post Questions by Sun 5th @ 5pm EST Reply To: MON July 6th – OFFICE HOURS – Post Questions by Sun 5th @ 5pm EST

Heather L
Heather L
Participant

Hello All, I have a question for which I’d appreciate some guideance. I’ve been watching Isaac’s live keyword training video which was very helpful. Can I just double check that when analysing the product/category competitiveness (no more than 5 sellers selling 1000+ units a month) you include all types of products for that keyword, even if they aren’t quite the same eg the hydration running belt was included along with the simpler running water bottle even though they are slightly different products? I have got confused about this in the past when searching travel blankets. Most products here were cheapish fleece blankets, but there was one that had reasonable sales that was a cotton/bamboo mix. To me the person who buys a cheap fleece blanket isn’t the same as someone who is looking for a natural, more premium blanket which is also priced at a higher level. Do you judge the competitiveness of the category by including all travel blankets or would you treat these two blankets as seperate as the quality and what they offer would appeal to different customers? Or knowing what I know now would I have been better judging competition and demand for the premium blanket on a keyword like ‘natural travel blanket’? Thanks.