Reply To: Help with Amazon Seller Central – account setup

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Help with Amazon Seller Central – account setup Reply To: Help with Amazon Seller Central – account setup

Honor T
Honor T
Participant

Hi Issac, I clicked on get support in a couple of different areas but will not give me a phone back option.  I have sent a request email although it days say on the notes under document rejection –

Important: We reject documents when we can’t verify them or when they don’t meet our criteria. Our decision to approve or reject a document is final and cannot be appealed, although you can re-apply with a new account.

That might be my next course because I can’t upload any other documents the link is not there.

I will try to find the phone call reply although the above might be good for me the next time I will use my driving licence…maybe the passport is OK perhaps if one is not accepted they rejected both of them who knows!

I will phone transferwise again and get them to verify the account and make sure more information is on the statement (they seemed helpful) to try to cover all the bases and try that.

There were so many different emails with so many different criteria, but one was to see 3 months customer transcations which of course I can’t do, so that seems totally unreasonable for someone just starting to sell on Amazon.

Thanks.