Reply To: THURS 2 Jul – COACHING CALL –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion THURS 2 Jul – COACHING CALL –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST Reply To: THURS 2 Jul – COACHING CALL –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Cherie K
Cherie K
Participant

Hi Coaches

I’m on S2P week 10

I’ve been researching my main key word and would like confirmation that I am  on the right track or not.

Product – Honey Dispenser

I’ve asked 11 people what they would call the product and the response was honey pot x 4, honey dispenser x 2, honey server x 2, syrup dispenser x1  (the audience was mostly Aussies, apart from my sister in all who is American).

The data indicates the following:

KW                                                         H10 SV                                                  Brand Analytics

Honey Pot                                           17703                                                    19299

Honey Jar                                            6638                                                       51675

Honey Dispenser                             5607                                                       36214

Syrup Dispenser                               3564                                                       34258

Glass Honey Dispenser                  648                                                         69235

Points to note:

a)      Key Word Honey Pot is also the Brand name of a feminine product line, so their products are scattered through page 1 results.    So whilst the SV is high, and BA search frequency is high the 19299 is for the Honey Pot feminine product NOT my product. So do I discount Honey pot as my main KW?

b)      Honey jar does not accurately reflect the function / design of the product.

c)       I feel Honey Dispenser is potentially the main key word, as the SV on H10 is fair, Brand Analytics search frequency is good at 36214 and page 1 results reflect my product.

I have watched Isaac’s new video (three times) on Key Word research and feel as though I have a good understanding of it.   Thanks for any advice on this