Reply To: 90 Day plan

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion 90 Day plan Reply To: 90 Day plan

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

Hey Debbie,

Thanks for your update.  My comments are in bold below:

1. –  Currently working with AVASK and finalizing VAT registration with Germany –  GREAT!
  2. –  Review S2P opportunities to maximize current products in the UK – GREAT!
  3. –  Expanding into EU/Germany  – Rock Salt & Mini Grater – Hold fire until Module 4 Product Analysis and you can assess the EU/DE market opp, price, and profit before you go ahead.   Isaac detailed the ‘how to process’ of lising set up below, but wait until you’ve confirmed the numbers.
  4. – As it is food products do I not need to get approval from Germany to sell?   – Hmm, yes, probably for EU standards.   You’d need to check Amazon EU support and most importantly google European food standards to assess the certification you need before you launch.
  5. – My objective is to understand the process to expand into other marketplaces when I am ready and I seem to come to a brick wall when it comes to this? – As mentioned, hold fire until Module 4  for Product Analysis and you can assess the EU/DE market opp, price, and profit before you go ahead.  We’d recommend you only expand into other marketplaces if it makes a good profit and financial sense.   Otherwise, you’ll spend a lot of time on limited ROI. 

I hope those very short comments were enough to help you keep moving along?