Thanks for your update. My comments are in bold below:
– Currently working with AVASK and finalizing VAT registration with Germany – GREAT!
– Review S2P opportunities to maximize current products in the UK – GREAT!
– Expanding into EU/Germany – Rock Salt & Mini Grater – Hold fire until Module 4 Product Analysis and you can assess the EU/DE market opp, price, and profit before you go ahead. Isaac detailed the ‘how to process’ of lising set up below, but wait until you’ve confirmed the numbers.
– As it is food products do I not need to get approval from Germany to sell? – Hmm, yes, probably for EU standards. You’d need to check Amazon EU support and most importantly google European food standards to assess the certification you need before you launch.
– My objective is to understand the process to expand into other marketplaces when I am ready and I seem to come to a brick wall when it comes to this? – As mentioned, hold fire until Module 4 for Product Analysis and you can assess the EU/DE market opp, price, and profit before you go ahead. We’d recommend you only expand into other marketplaces if it makes a good profit and financial sense. Otherwise, you’ll spend a lot of time on limited ROI.
I hope those very short comments were enough to help you keep moving along?