Reply To: My 90 Day Plan

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion My 90 Day Plan Reply To: My 90 Day Plan

Nathan S
Participant

Isaac,

Thank you so much for the detailed response! This definitely helps a lot. I feel bad that you took the time to provide such a detailed response on the weekend, but I’m very grateful! Coincidentally, I just got my finalized listing copy and photos from Ignite. I won’t bore you with why I paid for that service, but let’s just say that what I had been doing over the last two years wasn’t working. So I just wanted a new perspective. That was before I joined Sprint to Profit, of course. And thankfully, Kirsty stopped me from spending another $4,000 on another service for a product selection service! lol I think I just had my goals and priorities confused, and didn’t have the right coaching and direction. Luckily, that has changed! 🙂

My only follow-up question is, when do you feel it would be appropriate for me to have you check and compare both of my listings (Ingite’s & what I did on my own) to help me come up with something? I’m guessing that you’re going to want me to wait until we get to the listing optimization week. And if that’s the case, that’s perfectly fine. You’re right. I need to take this one day at a time and follow the course and coaching. I’m starting to see how everything is structured in the Sprint to Profit program, and I love it! I haven’t been this focused and motivated since I joined ASM9 a few years ago! Maybe it’s the more personalized coaching that’s doing the trick, I don’t know. lol But I’m definitely glad I joined Sprint to Profit! Thanks again for your time, sir! And have a great weekend!

Nathan

P.S. I watched the replay of Thursday’s coaching call and now I’m really mad that I missed it! lol It was better than I thought it would be and I loved the accountability part! I’m just hoping I don’t have a meeting at work during that time next week so I can join in! 😉

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Nathan S.