Reply To: BPS

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion BPS Reply To: BPS

Isaac Kuhlman
Isaac Kuhlman
Keymaster

Hey Ulrika,

This is looking pretty good.

I have a couple of comments:

Market Definition – This should be speaking only about the brand’s place in the market. You have added more info about the Ideal Client in this section that can be removed or put up into the Ideal Client section. Your market definition would look more like this:

• We are the foot fitness and recovery brand that provides products to aid in the health of feet for active people. (something like this anyway)

Overall brand choice…

My question here is are there enough products for foot health and wellness to find profitable products? I am sure there are at least 10 products out there, but if you only have like 10-20 products you can EVER manufacture, then you are limited in how profitable they will be, because many other sellers would probably have found those 10-20 products by now in that space.

I could be wrong, and there could be 100’s of products here, which would make this a very possible brand. I actually have foot and ankle issues. So, I definitely know some of the products out there (ankle braces, Icy Hot topical type stuff, supplements for joints, etc…).

My advice is not to necessarily change this right now, but if you DO find that it is difficult to find a handful of products that you can actually sell in the “Foot” field, then you may expand to the whole body at some point. So, in that sense, if you do that, then your brand name might have to be something more like “Fitness Regained” or “Actively Recovered” or something like that.

Hope this helps. I am not saying this isn’t possible. I am just not sure, from my experience, if you can find enough good products that aren’t already too competitive.