Reply To: COACHING CALL – Thur 25th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion COACHING CALL – Thur 25th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST Reply To: COACHING CALL – Thur 25th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Honor T
Honor T
Participant

Hi Lindsey, I hope you don’t mind me interjecting.  I have just received an EIN yesterday so I can help you.

Once you have your UK company set up…phone 0012679411099 (IRS) OPEN 6AM TO 11PM (I think they are 4-5 hours behind UK).

It is very simple, they ask simple questions you can answer, such as your name, address, company name, company address, a couple of easy questions about your business and they give you an EIN no. right there and then to write down. It took a total of 30 mins altogether as I had to wait in a queue.

They won’t send confirmation paperwork by email you need to either get it faxed or an efax?  They ususally do it there and then (if you’re near a fax) but system wasnt working so I need to phone back (when I get get a fax!).  The number is all you need for right now and works from 2 weeks after you are given the number, but would think we will need paperwork down the line.

There’s not many faxes? around these days, but I saw a website about efax and will have a look but not sure about them at the moment, let me know if you have any knowledge.

I hope that helps.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Honor THonor T.