Reply To: My 90 Day Plan

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion My 90 Day Plan Reply To: My 90 Day Plan

Nathan S
Nathan S
Participant

Hi Amanda,

First of all, thank you very much for the detailed feedback! Anyway, I’m going to try and make some changes to my 90 Day Plan, based on your feedback. However, I just had a couple of questions first:

1. How do I tell if I’m reaching 20% conversion? What metric shows me that? On Seller Central, it shows my conversion rate is around 4.60%. So are you saying I should wait to turn on PPC ads until I get to a 20% conversion rate? How do I get a better conversion rate without running PPC ads to drive traffic to my listing? I must not be understanding something. However, I do understand what you’re saying about making goal #1 to confirm profit, ROI, and metrics of the Survival kit which will determine if I progress with this product. You’re talking about the Existing Product Cash Analyzer, right? 🙂

2. You mentioned the Product Analyzer Bible, which I’m guessing is a tool that will be introduced in a later module. What module/lesson can that be found in? And if it’s a few weeks away, should I skip ahead so I can use it to analyze the survival kit? Or should I just wait until that week comes around? I think Regan was telling me not to skip ahead and to try to stay with everyone else. So if that’s the case, then I would need change the date for when I plan on completing goal #1 (figuring out if the survival kit is going to work out). Is this correct? Also, if I can’t do it until later, should it still be considered goal #1? I’m just trying to figure out how to structure everything.

Thank you!

Nathan