Reply To: OFFICE HOURS – Mon June 22nd– Post Questions by Sun 21st @ 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion OFFICE HOURS – Mon June 22nd– Post Questions by Sun 21st @ 5pm EST Reply To: OFFICE HOURS – Mon June 22nd– Post Questions by Sun 21st @ 5pm EST

Honor T
Honor T
Participant

Hi, I hope you hare had a good weekend.

I have some questions wrt PAB and product ideation. thanks.

1. adjectives – e.g. ‘bendable plastic straw’, I assume your KW and search would be ‘plastic straw’ or would you search also ‘bendable plastic straw’ is it a different product?

2. Finding a potential product, 1st 4 criteria OK, profitability calculator figures are red on the best seller.  Top seller is sold by AMZ, 2nd seller is MFN, 3rd is FBA and in green for margin and ROI should I go with these figures or leave it?

3. KW search in Magnet, on the training video the product was right there at the top of the search.  I’m assuming if the product isn’t listed near the high volume then it might not be a good choice?  What would the minimum search be that makes it viable for instance 3,000?  I am a bit confused about KW I kind of know how they work ish and I know they are important but not sure how to recognise a good product item through the KW search and volume.

4. I am assuming in H10 Xray I would take out the sponsored items, although says not to sort, but these are duplicated?  Would I also take out any products listed that aren’t related or perhaps this means it isn’t a good product, or perhaps I don’t have the best keyword?

5. my PAB, I have some products listed but will likely have to look again. I am not technical, I managed to snip the H10 box and profitibility calculator and copy into PAB but it is very large and it takes up more space than it should and not sure how to adjust this.

I have linked the PAB am hoping I have done this properly.

Thanking you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z1_pZOF7mNnRTxsHh6HjeZ4AX9rbLnBv8ree_TYuHK0/edit#rangeid=342032600

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Honor THonor T.