Reply To: My S.M.A.R.T. Goal

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion My S.M.A.R.T. Goal Reply To: My S.M.A.R.T. Goal

Nathan S
Nathan S
Participant

Hi Amanda,

I’m not sure if I understand what you mean. Are you saying to just not include the non-Amazon FBA elements for now in the SMART goal, since my main focus should be on Amazon FBA for now? And put in specific goals related to my FBA product goals? Sorry, I’m just really tired right now. So that could be why I’m not grasping fully what you’re saying. 🙂

Also, I have a quick question related to this. When completing my SMART Goal Verifier sheet, I put “0” in the “Current Profit Per Month” column because while I do have a product and it is live on Amazon right now, I’m getting next to no sales right now. The reason for this is because I turned off my sponsored ads because I was losing money big time shortly after COVID-19 hit. And I’m waiting to get elements of my listing optimized before giving it a try again. Anyway, because I put “0” in that column, it’s basically saying “True” in the “Is this SMART Goal Attainable in Next 12 Months?” column only if I go really low in my “Monthly Income Goal” column (around $2,150), which is kind of low in my opinion. So to get an accurate projection of where I’ll be at in 12 months, should I just wait until I turn my ads back on and start getting more consistent sales, and then revisit the SMART Goal Verifier sheet?

Thanks!

Nathan

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Nathan SNathan S.
  • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by Nathan SNathan S.