Reply To: GSD-PAB

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion GSD-PAB Reply To: GSD-PAB

Isaac Kuhlman
Isaac Kuhlman
Keymaster

Hey Kayleen,

I have to say you have done very well to be able to analyze your PAB this critiquely.

Everything you said is what I would agree with.

The competition on the Fruit Bowl is a bit higher than a typical first product, but the low COGs can help you compete, and it’s not like the competition seems to expect a good seller to come in there. Just remember to keep your nerve during launch.

The competition on the Dough Whisk is a bit more in line with what I typically see as “optimal” in terms of jumping in and making a name for myself on that market, but none of these 3 products are out of reach really. Just plan your launches accordingly using our tools.

The ONLY number I am not sure if it will be reasonably accurate or not is the Freight Cost on the Fruit Bowl. It could be more than that, but I don’t think it will significantly affect the margins or anything. My guess is like $1.00-$1.25 per unit at the most just because of the size of it. This is just a guess though, and if you have more firm quotes, that’s great.

But literally everything else you said is pretty spot on.

You could start with either the Fruit Bowl or the Egg Ring as they are within budget, but I think the better money is on the Fruit Bowl due to the money it will return.

I think the competition is relatively mild for all 3 products as well.

Nice work!