Reply To: COACHING CALL – Thur 18th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion COACHING CALL – Thur 18th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST Reply To: COACHING CALL – Thur 18th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Cherie K
Cherie K
Participant

After working through the branding process I have updated my logo and am now looking to update the packaging for an existing product.  My question is around inventory management and how to manage the old and new stock.   Do I wait until the stock with the old packaging runs out, which potentially hurts my ranking if I’m out of stock for too long? Do I drip feed in a small amount of product with the new packaging?  I’m assuming I address the change in my listing somehow? I’m also trying to gain clarity on when to upload the new images reflecting the changes.

Another consideration, is  I provide a ‘small free gift’, which I was considering eliminating as it does have an impact  on my profit % and ROI, but customers love it and it is mentioned in a number of the reviews. I’m wondering if this would have negative impact on my customers if they read about the ‘surprise’ but they do not receive it.   I guess I have to weigh customer reviews V profit & ROI?

With gift= 38% profit 135% ROI

No gift = 39% profit 142% ROI

Thanks for your thoughts and advice.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Cherie KCherie K.