Reply To: I need help with approval in Medical Supplies and Equipment Subcategory

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion I need help with approval in Medical Supplies and Equipment Subcategory Reply To: I need help with approval in Medical Supplies and Equipment Subcategory

Joanna Y
Participant

Dear Amanda and Regan,

I followed your advice and sent them a pdf documents with all files showing the CE cerification marks on each product packaging page.

Then a few minutes later – I received this answer:

Product Packaging Picture:

– The images provided do not meet the labeling requirements, which state that the label must contain a certification mark. Please provide images showing all sides of the product packaging including appropriate certification mark.

– Please provide 1. PPP

HELLO? Is anybody there????

I really can not understand the Seller Support in the UK. Then I wrote another email – very kind – asking if they could kindly explain what do they need exactly? Which certification mark?

Few minutes later I received an answer again:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,
Thank you for your application to sell in the Medical Supplies and Equipment. We are unable to approve your request at this time. Review our previous correspondence regarding the specific actions that you need to take before we can review your request.

When ready, follow these steps to request approval:

1. In Seller Central, click on the Inventory link and select “Add a Product”.
2. Search for the item that you wish to sell.
3. In the search results, click on the “Listing limitations apply” link next to the product.
4. Click on the “Request Approval” button to begin the application process. Note that the “Request Approval” button might not be available for some ineligible products.

To check the status of an application, return to the “Add a Product” tool and click on the “Selling application status” link near the top of the page.

Please let us know how we did.

Were you satisfied with the support provided?

NO!!! I wasn’t satisfied!!!!

What should I do??? They ignore my emails and they are not able to help at all….

I will try to ask around in the other forums… Maybe someone had this issue before.

Thank you, Amanda and Regan!

Best

Joanna