Reply To: I have a question about Keywords and back end search terms

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion I have a question about Keywords and back end search terms Reply To: I have a question about Keywords and back end search terms

Amanda C
Amanda C
Participant

Thank you Regan!!

Another question regarding Keywords: If one of my main key words is “cat scratch deterrent”, would I still be considered relevant for that key word if I just use “scratch deterrent” in my title?

Here is a part of my title below. I feel that the first one sounds more fluid then the second without the additional “cat”

• Cat Scratch Furniture Protector and Scratch Deterrent will shield your furniture from cat claws
  • Cat Scratch Furniture Protector and Cat Scratch Deterrent will shield your furniture from cat claws

Would I even be able to say something like, ” Cat scratch deterrent and furniture protector”, and still be relevant for the keywords “Cat Scratch Deterrent” and “Cat Scratch Furniture Protector”?

Almost all of my keywords start with they word cat and I feel very redundant adding the word cat multiple times in my title. Also if I am able to cut out these duplicate words of my keywords, I can potentially add another keyword(s) into my title.

Thanks again for your help!