Reply To: Could a REAL Coach help me validate if it has enough sales volume?

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Could a REAL Coach help me validate if it has enough sales volume? Reply To: Could a REAL Coach help me validate if it has enough sales volume?

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

Hi Verna,

On your JS summary, for the product ranked #4, the only way to investigate if demand is coming from a larger KW is to do a reverse ASIN on either a KW tool like Helium on Brand Analytics.  Issac did investigate if the sales could be coming from a higher searched volume KW such as STEM toys” or “Educational Toys” but then confirmed that as this product was not well ranked on page 1 for these, you had probably chosen the most relevant KW. But admittedly yes, there could always be outside traffic from off Amazon, but as the #1 ranked product is delivering nearly 2000 units per month it does indicate this is prominent KW.

Well done on your May launch – that is fabulous!  If the ranking has dropped further on page one, don’t forget to use price and PPC to help you boost toward the top.  If you were considering a mini boost, you do need to wait at least 10 days after the last one for the ranking to really take effect, but I would focus on PPC and price first vs adding more cost to your launch.

If you can get door-to-door sea shipping in  18-20 days – that is amazing! I’ve not seen others get a product that fast, so great if you can in this climate.