Reply To: I need help with approval in Medical Supplies and Equipment Subcategory

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion I need help with approval in Medical Supplies and Equipment Subcategory Reply To: I need help with approval in Medical Supplies and Equipment Subcategory

Joanna Y
Participant

Dear Regan,

thank you so much for your response! I sent them what they’ve asked me for. But now I received again the same answer:

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,
Thank you for your interest in selling Medical Supplies and Equipment category. We have reviewed the information you provided and determined that it does not meet our requirements. To allow us to continue processing your application, please address the following issues:

Product Packaging Picture:
-The images provided do not meet the EU labeling guidelines, which state that the label must contain the business name and address of the manufacturer. Please provide product images that meet this requirement.
-The images provided do not meet the labeling requirements, which state that the label must contain a certification mark. Please provide images showing all sides of the product packaging including the appropriate certification mark.

I sent them images of my product (6 sides) and then product packaging (4 sides) including brand name and address of my company in Germany and CE certification sticker on the product – next to the FNSKU label.

To tell you the truth I don’t know what they want from me now. I sent these images already.

Or is it something hidden that I can not see in the correspondence?

I would very much appreciate your advice!

THANK YOU!
Joanna