Reply To: COACHING CALL – Thur 18th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion COACHING CALL – Thur 18th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST Reply To: COACHING CALL – Thur 18th Jun –Post Questions/Critiques below by Wed 5pm EST

Honor T
Honor T
Participant

Hi Amanda, I was wondering how the coaching calls are formatted?   Is there one main subject addressed each week or is the discussion and questions from where the individual might be in the process?  What would be posted in the coaching call as opposed to posted on the Forum?  I suppose that question also goes for Marketing Mondays?  When/how does the initial 1-1 call take place?  I am working my way through atm and assuming that’s OK having access to the modules. I intend to look at ideal client and branding, as I have always had an idea in my head of an ideal client, I just need to put on paper.   I also already have a brand name and logo and of course happy to scratch and start the branding process again, now I know better. Thanks.