Reply To: My product suddenly deleted after updating info on the detail page

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion My product suddenly deleted after updating info on the detail page Reply To: My product suddenly deleted after updating info on the detail page

Steve G
Participant

Ok everything is back to normal and the hyperventilating wasn’t neccessary because it was actually an easy fix.😉

Support walked me through it in a few minutes. I asked what might have caused the issue and he said that wasn’t clear and may have been a glitch. Anyway, if anyone else has the issue and your inventory becomes stranded, you first need to delete the listing that is automatically created under a new ASIN and then go to “Add Product” under the Catalog tab at the top rather than using the “Create New Listing” button under the fix stranded inventory page. You type in the original ASIN and then create the new listing from there. At first I used the “create new listing” button in the fix stranded inventory page for my original ASIN and I guess that doesn’t work because he told me not to do it that way. Still not sure what was the exact cause was though but hope this helps anyone else that may have the problem.

Thanks again for the help Amanda, you guys are great! Thats the first time that I had to have support call me and he was very helpful and easier than I was expecting. Now it’s time to have a great launch! 👍🤞