Reply To: Help me choose a logo design for my mommy brand

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion Help me choose a logo design for my mommy brand Reply To: Help me choose a logo design for my mommy brand

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

Here are some personal thoughts,

– #80 and #86 were my preferred because they were a move away from the stereotypical logos.   I liked the double circle around #80 and wondered if #86 could benefit from a double circle in addition (on #86) to the word ‘mom code’ being bolder text and the bolder/heart images also being more 3D or colored or bolder?

Contrastingly, just my thoughts again:

– #93 reminded me of feminine hygiene products, so I was not a fan for this reason

– #94 didn’t communicate anything to me, so for that reason, I feel you can rule that one out.

– #091 was interesting but MOM CODE needs to be larger or bolder – there is too much white space in that logo.

– #99 has quite an intricate illustration and possibly too busy and difficult to view if the logo printed small?  It conveyed more health or health care to me.  However, I did like the outer font and circle that added a modern touch.

I hope that offers, ‘food for thought’.   A collective view is definitely needed here, especially from Mom 🙂