Reply To: [PLEASE READ] How to Post your GSD’s (Don’t reply)

Homepage Forums Sprint To Profit Discussion [PLEASE READ] How to Post your GSD’s (Don’t reply) Reply To: [PLEASE READ] How to Post your GSD’s (Don’t reply)

Amanda Tucker
Amanda Tucker
Keymaster

REAL POST EXAMPLE: ‘PAB – Product Analyzer Bible’

==========

I have added my top 3 product ideas that have been added to my PAB and I have selected my TOP 1.
#ASK: Please could a REAL Coach help me validate my number 1 choice:

Overview:

Brand/Market Definition is:  Brand X is the Small Dog Pet Supplies brand for owners who believe that fur babies should be treated like members of the family.

PAB link: [ADD Googlesheet URL of YOUR OWN COPY – make it viewable]

Top 3 Product Ideas :

1st Product –  [Add product KW] (see row X on PAB)

• -35% Profit and 160% ROI.
  • -Low COGS investment ($3 per unit) vs Product#2 and Product#3 and good monthly profit.
  • -Launch costs are under $5k which is within my budget.
  • -I can order 2 x orders and invest in launch costs
  • This is the top competitor  [ADD Amazon URL]

2nd Product –  [Add product KW] (see row X on PAB)

• – 36% Profit and 180% ROI.
  • – Medium COGS investment ($4.50) which will stretch the budget, especially with launch costs above $5k which is over budget.
  • – However, as Monthly profit is high, this could be a second product opportunity after the successful launch of #1.

3rd Product –  [Add product KW] (see row X on PAB)

• – 32% Profit and 150%. (more work needs to be done to reduce COGS/packaging/freight)
  • – High COGS investment($8 per unit) and high launch costs but this product offers the highest monthly profit.
  • – I will wait to launch this when cashflow is stronger and unit cost can be reduced in some way. Then I will run the numbers again to see if it is still viable